Welcome to Battle Systems!
- Clearance Sale: We have got lots of exciting new/repackaged products on the way and we need to have a bit of a tidy up to make some room! See the full list HERE. The sale includes:
- Core Space Kickstarter Add-ons - your last chance to pick up the remaining stock.
- Fantasy Dungeon - The range is being discontinued for now, and the last few remaining items are available at up to 60% discount!
- Urban Apocalypse - Various items are being repackaged to streamline our warehouse process so the last of the unpackaged stock is available at up to 60% off!
- Gaming Mats - our supplier accidentally printed too many of these and they take up a lot of space so we need to make room - pick them up for just £10 each!
- Fantasy Wargames Terrain: Coming soon to Kickstarter. Find out more HERE.
- Core Space New Releases: The Purge Outbreak Expansion and Purge Reinforcements are released this month online and in stores and can be pre-ordered now.
- Sci-fi Terrain Re-Launch: In July we will be re-launching our sci-fi terrain. As well as a few improvements, the range will be repackaged and available in retail stores, and we've also added two brand-new non-Kickstarted products, the Gothic Ruins and Engineering Sector. It's all available to pre-order now!
BATTLE SYSTEMS CORE SETS
£79.99Core Space is a science fiction miniatures board game for 1-6 players. Each player takes control of a band of Traders trying to make a living in a dangerous galaxy, all the while hunted by the Purge, a semi-sentient race of humanoid machines whose sole task is to harvest worlds. It can be played competitively or co-operatively, and missions can be linked with a detailed campaign system.Add to Cart
£79.99At the rough end of the galaxy are the fringe worlds, where the locals make do with archaic and barely-functional technology in run-down space stations and towering hive cities. This is the Frontier.Add to Cart
£79.99From office blocks to bustling shops to private homes, you can find anything you might want in the city. At the end of the world, however, you will also find things you don’t want, as zombies and criminal low-life emerge from the darkness and bring chaos to the neighbourhood.Add to Cart
£79.99The Galactic Hub is at the heart of the galaxy where society and technology are at its peak. The spaceships and military bases are clean and fitted out with top-spec equipment, but won’t stay shiny and bright once bullets start flying…Add to Cart
£79.99Out in the wastes on dead-end planets are the hardy Outlands settlements; remote strongholds and scientific research centres. They provide their inhabitants protection against not just marauding enemies, but the wild elements themselves.Add to Cart
£79.99After the apocalypse, improvised settlements quickly sprung up outside the cities. These shanty towns are considered safer than open country, and without the risks of claustrophobic urban streets. However, with no infrastructure or sanitation it won’t be long before the conflict reaches their makeshift doors…Add to Cart
£44.99Advanced technology doesn’t benefit everyone – sometimes it widens gaps in society. In a futuristic world with A.I., cybernetics, and radical science lies an urban criminal underworld struggling to compete against powerful corporations and a corrupt regime.Add to Cart
£49.99In the far reaches of the galaxy lay grim war-torn settlements, shadowy planetary bases and disused space stations. They resemble the gothic buildings of old, societal and technological remnants of a darker age.Add to Cart